I'm so happy my son gets to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house today/tonight! Some of my best memories growing up staying at my grandparents' house. My parents always do fun stuff with him (like taking him to Monkey Joe's today). I'm also looking forward to some alone time with my baby girl, especially since she's under the weather.
I am obsessed with my Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe! It is so, so, SO tasty! And I want some. NOW! But we are going out to dinner tonight with my sister-in-law who is in town, so it will have to wait.
About 3 weeks ago I dropped my iPhone 4 while out for a run and the whole thing is cracked. I'm sure you're thinking, "Don't you have a case?" Why yes, yes I do. Except I took it off because it was starting to break. And now the phone is shot :(
If you don't have a FREE Pandora account, you should. You can pay extra to have it play without ads, but my students have just learned to ignore them. And just think, when this election is over next week, we won't have to hear election ads anymore! Solo Piano Music ROCKS! I love the variety. The other day they were playing Dynamite, and the bunnies were be-bopping to the music AND they were still working. It was awesome! It also plays classical songs, which is so calming and relaxing.
Next up... THANKFUL!
2. I seriously love my kiddos. Here they were on Halloween:
4. We live in a 100+ year old Victorian house. We love it! Just wish that it was closer to the hubs' work. Oh, and that it was insulated better :)
5. My friends are AMAZING. I have been crocheting hats for my kiddos, and my friends have been so encouraging and supportive, that I decided to start selling them. Check out Baby Ella Millinery on Facebook!
6. I just LOVE the two other second grade teachers I work with! They are both so creative and I love how we share our lessons and ideas all the time. Great teamwork!
7. I play on a women's hockey team, and my teammates are so positive and encouraging... even when we lose. Hockey is the best stress reliever EVER!
8. I LOVE my car. I've always gotten hand-me-down cars, and this one is too, but this time I have a remote starter AND heated seats! It is GLORIOUS!! Especially during Wisconsin winters!
9. Ahhhh memory foam bed. You are so comfy. I don't ever want to get out. Ever.
10. I mentioned above how I destroyed my current phone. The hubs ordered me an iPhone 5 to replace it! I'll have to put up with the broken one for another 6 weeks until the new one comes, but I'm excited nonetheless.
Alright, off to do the Rule of 3. Don't forget to check out everyone else's Currentlys and Thankfuls!