Yay it's TEACHER WEEK!!! Thanks Blog Hoppin'!
4. I used to work at a 19th century living history museum when I was in college. I wore a dress, cooked over a wood stove, and participated in domestic crafts of the time period, all while talking to visitors who came through the authentic buildings.
5. It was at the museum where I relearned how to crochet. I have a very small children's hat making business called Baby Ella Millinery. Here is one of my most favorite things I've made:
6. But, don't ask me to drive. I am usually asleep within 15 minutes.
7. I am a perfectionist, almost to my own detriment. If something is off, even by a millimeter, I will fixate on it and practically start twitching. My teammates think it's funny, but they know if they just let me sit at the computer, nobody will get hurt :)
8. On the flip side, I am a paper queen. I have piles and piles of papers everywhere. I do know where everything is though. The beginning of the year will be the ONLY time that my desk will be clean.
10. I have an unhealthy obsession with hippos, hence the blog name. Observe:
I love to be goofy!